I love the cool weather. Love it, love it, LOVE it! There is nothing like shutting off the A/C and opening the windows. The breeze gently blowing through...
I love fall.
With that being said - -
Our neighbors A/C is so freaking loud. Like, send me too the loony bin loud. Mr. B told them *last* fall that something is wrong with it. Stamp that. Something is way wrong with it. That noise. Windows open, their A/C on the same side of the house as the kitchen and mine and Mr. B's "office." No. This is so not working. I wish they would jump on the whole "cooler weather/windows open" bandwagon. Please...
As if I'm not batty enough, with the noise, I did something *insane.*
We are going to Mr. B's family reunion this weekend. (I know. Good times.) They asked that instead of paying a small fee to help the organizers recoup some of their expenses, that we have a silent auction. Silly, serious whatever.
Oh - - their A/C shut off. Nice.
I digress. Anyway, most of you know that I scrapbook. *giggle* If you don't know this about me, and we are friends... Again, I'm straying. Okay - - Most scrapbookers LOVE the attention. Who doesn't? Truth be told, it's one of our nasty little secrets. We absolutely piddle everywhere when someone gushes over our work. I said it. There, the cat is out of the bag. How does this impact my life? In a weak moment, I thought of taking a scrapbook (small one, of course) to be auctioned off. Not just an album, one that is done, waiting for pictures to be added. Yeah. I know. We leave Friday afternoon. I have an album. And a few ideas. And two preschoolers.
Someone hold me.
Those compliments had better be plentiful.
2 comments:
When you put your mind to it you accomplish quite a bit on short notice! You know this about yourself! :0) I think doing an album would be GREAT....do it anynonmously(sp)????
Bwa ha ha ha! I am *so* down with that... I let it motivate me more than I should. But I am with you, it's a dirty little secret that I am totally aware of and accepting of in myself. We all have our vices. I've learned to embrace mine. It's not like I have a bunch of bodies in my trunk. ;)
Post a Comment