Tuesday, September 30

Living in a sheltered world

I guess I just haven't been around too many people that I would file in the "absolutely worthless" category. But lately, my radar has gone into overdrive. I really, really tried to give these people the benefit of the doubt. But when push comes to shove - - they are just a waste of oxygen. Why, why, why do they reproduce? Do they have *any* conscience at all? No. None. Just selfish, horrible, materialistic, mean people. No limits to their hurtful, evil acts.

Where is the justice in this world? Where?

Shame, shame, shame on them.

I've lived my life long enough to witness a little "what goes around, comes around." I'm beginning to see it here. The question is - - how many lives will they trample upon as they reach for help. It's not like reaching for help either. It's pulling other people into their miserable pit and then trying to climb on top of them to get out.

Wow. Just - - wow.

9 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Jeepers....what's going on???

~B said...

It's a long story. One you've heard before. I can't go into any more details here.

Shawna said...

So sorry your in this mess. Keep praying that prayer we talked about. I'll keep you in mine. xoxoxo!

~B said...

And just so nobody worries - - I'm not talking about any of my friends. This is something other than my friend woes.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. My guess is you are talking about what we were talking about earlier today and it is not your responsibility to bail them out, but it I know it hurts and frustrates to see the situation. Let me know if I can help

Susan

Anonymous said...

Having read the blog again, you may not mean what I first thought, but hang in there anyway

Susan

~B said...

No, not that issue. This has to do with a grown up. It is a pitiful, mixed up mess!!!

I'll say this about "those people" - - fool me once.

MaierHousehold said...

I am sorry you're hurting....

Anonymous said...

I have lived long enough to witness this kind of thing also. I have found prayer is the only hope and we may not always see the results. I believe in a God who can take care of any situation and I am real sure He will take care of this one. Just know I am praying.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...