You are such a dork! I am saying that with a smile on my face and a wink in my eye! The other night I was cooking with an onion and the girls had their chair at the counter and they wanted to help by putting the onion in the pan....my little one is a thumb sucker, and raw onions don't mix with that!
Heh, heh... reminds me of another story. In college, me and a couple of friends were making a mexican fiesta dinner together for an evening at home. One of my friends was responsible for cutting up *habanero* peppers. After he finished, he went right into the restroom...
Oh yes, he did. And the memory still makes me smile. I felt bad for him, but seriously... it had to be laughed at. ;)
3 comments:
You are such a dork! I am saying that with a smile on my face and a wink in my eye! The other night I was cooking with an onion and the girls had their chair at the counter and they wanted to help by putting the onion in the pan....my little one is a thumb sucker, and raw onions don't mix with that!
Heh, heh... reminds me of another story. In college, me and a couple of friends were making a mexican fiesta dinner together for an evening at home. One of my friends was responsible for cutting up *habanero* peppers. After he finished, he went right into the restroom...
Oh yes, he did. And the memory still makes me smile. I felt bad for him, but seriously... it had to be laughed at. ;)
Yoda - -
Get out.
I can't wait to tell Mr. B this story.
Post a Comment