Friday, September 26

I am in Suckville...

...and this time, Cameron is the mayor. He woke up puking at midnight. Every 30 -45 minutes.

I called the doctor and they could see us at 9:15. I decided to go ahead and take Justin to school. Cameron stayed out in the van with his bowl. I told his teacher he wouldn't be there. She said there are FIVE teachers out with it right now. Great. Just great.

I get Cam to the doctor. Yep - - they are just starting to see it. He gave us a Rx for phenergan suppositories and wished us luck. The Rx has enough for Justin. Just in case.

I called Mr. B to give him an update. He told me he was on his way to pick up Justin from school. He was in the office saying his tummy hurt and he felt like he was going to puke. FANTASTIC!
When they walked out of the door - - Justin wanted to go get a slush and start our camping trip. FAKER!!!! Guess what buddy - - no camping for our family!!

Cam is in bed asleep, Justin is watching cartoons and I'm about to go unload the camper.

Crap, crap, CRAPPPPPPPPP!

Okay, off to wash my hands. Again. You might want to wash yours, too. It's going around. (Sorry, Ash!)

*Don't kiss it, don't kiss it, use some hand sanitizer*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your post yesterday was foreshadowing. "Happy Fall." When you are in Happy Town is seems Suckville is so far away. And when you are in Suckville, it seems like Happy Town fell of the map. But what is really amazing is that you can fall from Happy Town into the town square of Suckville in a matter of seconds. hmmm... sorry we cant join you on your vacation in Suckville, we already had plans to go camping.

MaierHousehold said...

WOW! It's a good thing he's your brother, because I really think he just rubbed it in your face that you guys couldn't go camping!

Sorry to hear about the sick kiddo! You know it never fails...

Anonymous said...

I like Baby Bro...

~B said...

Oh yeah - - Yoda, don't encourage him.

Anonymous said...

Just to clarify... I was already likin'im after the Plus Size Goth commentary, but now... it's official. ;)

"But what is really amazing is that you can fall from Happy Town into the town square of Suckville in a matter of seconds."

Yeah, about as fast as a kid can cover himself, his bedding, and the carpet with puke... :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, B. Seems we are Simul-posting.

I can't help encouraging him. I think he's funny. But then, you make me laugh more than just about anybody I know.

Here's a little upshot: if Cam's feeling better on Saturday and the puke-fest is waning... you are always welcome to come chillax at Casa Yoda. :D

~B said...

Justin just hopped on the bandwagon. He's the new mayor. Cam is doing better.

If things continue on this trend (about a 12 hour ordeal) then I may desperately need to head to Casa Yoda tomorrow night.

Oh.

Please pray for me. I need God to keep me from getting this.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...