We are doing much better around here. Much. Yesterday went downhill. Real fast. Mr. B decided to take Justin to the local state park to camp. The camper was already out and loaded. So why not? They got checked in, hooked up to everything and headed down to the dock to do a little fishing. That's when Justin urped. (According to Mr. B - - a lot!) Mr. B brought Justin home and then went back for the camper. What luck we have around here.
Justin never got sick again. He just ran a little fever and slept. A lot. Thanks to the phenergan. They both slept through the night, without incident, and woke up this morning refreshed and ready to go.
Ahhhhh.
Mr. B let me sleep in. I slept until 10:45. It was nice! Cam slept until 11:15. Now my internal clock is all wonky.
Guess what I did yesterday! Mr. B and I were sitting out on the back porch, hiding from our whiny kids. He hadn't used the weed-eater the last time he mowed and the lawn really needed it. He didn't feel the urgency, so I told him I'd do it. Show me how to start that thing. He did and I used it. He was laughing at me because it took me *forever* to do the backyard. I had a really hard time holding that thing up for that long! I wasn't real good at it - but I got it done. Today - - I am sore. My arms are so sore! That's just sad.
Okay. Things to do. And this is kind of boring. Sorry. Have a great weekend.
2 comments:
Glad your family is getting well. Caleb decided he was sick last night and today. He is currently taking a NAP! It is 2:30! He really must be sick.
I love to do yard work and Cory has terrible allergies to grass and most trees! So I found this bad-@ss weedeater. Check it out.
http://fp.vendaria.com/vpop/VpopViewer.html?uid=100615514&iid=AddpfzvImumvmKvJJIIKfwKILumLKv&bg=FFFFFF&nm=BZOpener&err=0&title=&pf=t&fr=t
It uses the Ryobi battery, so I just charge and click it in place and go. It is light weight and easy.
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&productId=100615514
Maybe you can view this one. The other link didn't work. Sorry
Post a Comment