Some random thoughts:
It's a lot chillier today than it was yesterday.
Cam is a pain in the rump to take inside of *any* store.
Parent's Night Out is awesome. Tonight, from 6:00 - 10:00, we are "child-free." Woo-hoo!
I'm hungry.
I think candles are nice. One can never have too many of them. (The mister does not agree with me.)
Unplanned family excursions rock. (We took a walk down to the park last night. So fun!!)
March Madness sucks. I *loathe* college basketball. (Isn't that ironic?)
Sour cream that falls out of the grocery bag on Tuesday and is found in the trunk of the car on Friday is most likely not any good anymore. Just a guess. I'm not willing to test this one out.
Never, ever tell a lie. Which I don't. I learned this lesson as a child. It's much easier to tell the truth. Then you don't have to worry about keeping your story straight. I hate being lied to. I absolutely hate it. The truth isn't always easy. (After I get over the anger of being lied to, I find it somewhat comical watching someone get tripped up in their own lie. Is that kind of wicked of me?)
Oh - - I think my washer just *might* be okay. I'm going to test it out on a load of darks here in a bit.
The Spurs are in an epic battle for playoff position right now. It's exciting.
I believe that's enough for now. I'm going to go and do something about the hungry thing and maybe watch Y & R while I do it.
Ciao.
2 comments:
How do you truly know that sour cream has gone bad?? Just saying. One easy way is when it starts growing green stuff but that takes a long time!
hmmm..it's sour to begin with. Gues it would be wrong to return it. hee hee
H
Post a Comment