Thursday, March 20

White Sands

Such a fun place! This was the perfect time of year to go. The last time I was there, it was something like 8000 degrees. Today, it was 71 degrees. The sand was cool. The kids and I played in it barefoot. It was glorious. We had sleds with us and tried sledding. I don't think we were on a steep enough incline. We just couldn't get going. Instead, the boys played with toys Mamaw had gotten them. Justin also took to rolling down the dunes on his own. If only he had figured out how to keep his mouth closed! Oopsie! Here is a picture of them. Tomorrow, we are going to chill. We are having a great time. (Yes, I'm reading my book. Slowly, but I'm reading it. I'm just not a fast reader anymore.)



No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...