Monday, March 17

Doppler. Indicated. Tornado.


This is the image I've chosen to represent me during this storm season. Yes - - I am freaking out. Is it beyond my control? Yes. Am I still a big coward? You betcha! I took my Ambien and am praying that Jesus will help me fall asleep soon. The mister has very specific instructions should the mega-alarms start sounding. I've already cleared out my closet. With that all being said, I give you this season's representation of my freak-out episodes. When you see him, know that I'm on the verge of losing it myself. For I am B. And I am just a ginormous coward.


2 comments:

blouy21 said...

If you hear the sirens in town you'd better call me. We don't have one out here. I gotta buy a weather radio - must do tomorrow! I'm kinda there with you - glad I cleaned out the closet under the stairs.

Anonymous said...

I thought about you last night when they were puttin' out the warnings! I did say a prayer for you after I had a little giggle wonderin' if you were sleeping in the closet.
H

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...