Sunday, March 9

Wii are out of control!

This game is a riot! The J man has adapted to it quite well. I'd say that for a four year old, he is pretty stinkin' good. He can beat me in tennis, baseball and bowling. Do you know how humiliating that is? To be "schooled" by a pre-schooler? Yesterday, Daddy bought him a new Mario game for it. He has gotten pretty far in it already. I challenge anyone to come over here and play him in any game. A warning to you though - - don't wear your pride on your sleeve. I'd hate for you to lose it here. Go ahead and check it at the front door.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...