You would *so* not want to be me right now. My urologist ordered a 24 hour urinalysis before I left the hospital yesterday. My instructions were to start first thing this morning. That's right folks, I have to collect my pee every time I go. But wait. That's not all. It can't just sit and collect bacteria at room temperature. It has to be chilled. Yep. You guessed it. My pee-pee is in my fridge. *gag* Do NOT drink from the orange container in my fridge.
Now - - just for giggles - - imagine me taking my "specimen" back down to the doctor's office in the morning. I will have Cam with me. Good times.
*me reciting to myself* Just don't trip, just don't trip, don't spill the pee, don't spill the pee.
You know - - I could play some funny jokes on people if I had an extra container. *insert evil laugh here*
Okay - - who wishes they were me? Come on. Admit it.
2 comments:
Lemonade anyone??
Sounds all too familiar. mm
Post a Comment