I love this design. But it needs tweaking. The resident expert is at work. Yeah, yeah, blah, blah. Pay the bills, I know. So - - I wait for the mister to get home to fix it for me. Tell me, though - - do you like this one better? I do.
I promise I'm going to tell you about the game. Right now, the boys are at school and I have some things to do. I'll work on my story and upload a few picks by tomorrow. Deal?
Until then...
2 comments:
Looks good but I have one question - trophy wife?? You don't fit the trophy wife picture I have in my head (no offense meant by the way). The chocolate makes me think I need to go have an after school snack. And, yes, it does suit you better.
Not a trophy wife? I beg to differ. I am quite the catch. ;)
Post a Comment