Saturday, August 19
Movie Review Time
Frantic - Harrison Ford thriller from 1988. It was like Han Solo in Paris without the Millennium Falcon. Instead he had a young, hot smuggler helping him find his wife. I kept thinking, this is gonna pick up soon. I was still saying that two hours later when the credits started rolling. There's two hours of my life I'll never have back. But hopefully I can spare you a similar experience. Don't rent it if you haven't seen it. Just because Harrison Ford has some excellent movies out there, it doesn't mean that they all are. This one stunk on ice. I won't give it a failing grade because I did stick with it. I was somewhat curious. I'll give some credit that it did contain HF. So - a solid "D" Tomorrow night, we'll be watching Original Sin with Banderas and Jolie. I'm looking forward to that one. I'll post it's review as soon as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...
1 comment:
I too found Frantic lacking badly, and that was when I saw it as a teenager and totally in love with HF.
Post a Comment