Friday, August 18

Key Lime Pie Blue Bell

I stumbled across this old favorite of mine the other day. I haven't seen it in the stores in so long. When I saw it, I nearly broke my arm ripping the freezer door open. My mouth was drooling and everything. I got home and immediately fixed me a small bowl of it. It is fabulous. So much for losing weight, huh? I hate it that I love food so much. I have a particular weakness for the sweet stuff. Oye...

I highly recommend it. It is to die for. I got it at Wal-Mart. Go get you some.

Kind of a role call - - what is your favorite ice cream flavor?

3 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Well...key lime GROSS!!! When it comes to ice cream, I am a plain jane kind of girl. Sorry!!!!

Yoda said...

Ben & Jerry's Bovinity Divinity!

redfox1218 said...

Ben and Jerry's Dilbert Crunch, though I haven't found it in forever so:

Blue Bell Cookies and Cream,

but I HAVE to try this key lime pie you speak of!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...