Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...
1 comment:
This cracks me up, because my SIL is *just like you*. I hate it too, (I am a Texas Statriot after all, and I despise laziness... there is no excuse for littering.) but she, like yourself, will take action. She would have actually picked up the receipt and handed it to the person and said "Here you dropped this, but there is a trash can right there."
Post a Comment