Saturday, August 12

Georgia...

I have a scrapbook friend that I met back toward the first of this year. At the time, she told us she is terminal (cancer) and only has about two years. She is only 50 years old. She doesn't have any family to help care for her, just her husband. Another good scrapbook friend has really taken her under her wing and has done anything and everything she can do to help. It's just so hard to watch a friend lose their battle - right in front of your eyes. It's heartbreaking. So, please be in prayer for Georgia and her family. Please pray for peace, love and comfort as she deals with this life altering illness. Pray that she can plug in to a church that will love on her and take care of her. Mostly pray for God's timing. Let us all be open to that. Pray for Georgia!!

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...