Monday, August 21

Justin's Words (Part 2)

Okay, not what you are thinking. It's not another layout. It's something he said today. Something he was working on wasn't going quite right and he said, "Oh crap." To that I say, "Oh crap!!" I wonder where he heard it. I can just hear the conversation I have with his teacher at Mother's Day Out when I pick him up. I'm pale just thinking about it. He also said butt today. Not that bad, but still. I've got to watch what I say. The little guy is a total sponge. Yikes!

By the way, he's still awake. He just yawned, so I'm hoping he will crash soon. Maybe if I turn the lights out.

Goodnight...

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...