Thursday, February 5

I hate wearing a bra.

Sorry any dudes who happen to be here.  But it has to be said.  I hate wearing a bra.  But it's a necessity.  If I were in a household of just girls, it would be different.  But in a house full of dudes who all seem to notice boobies, I have to.  And it's not fair.  And I'm whining again.  But geez, this underwire is of the devil.  For real, y'all.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I don't do the bra thing unless I'm going out or having company. No one seems to notice.

Unknown said...

I gave up underwire but kept the bra!

~becky said...

I often wear a sports bra around the house. I hate the way I look in it. But good grief. That underwire is a killer.

Stephanie said...

Victorias Secret has a GREAT wireless bra that still gives shape and lift and all that stuff (makes me at least look like I have boobs. HA!). They are all I wear and don't have any problems wearing them all day :)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...