Monday, February 16

Chore Chart

I'm having a hard time finding a successful chore system around here.  And by chores, I mean some everyday stuff that they need reminders for.  Clear you plate off?  Brush your teeth?  Make your bed? Get your backpack ready for tomorrow?

I've seen some really cute ones out there.  Some whole walls dedicated to organization.  I love it.  But it doesn't work for us.  I'm afraid a dry-erase board would only lend itself to my heathens' inner vandal.

I found a new one that is mostly pre-done in Excel.  I tweaked it and we're starting today.  I'll let you know.

And good grief, children.  Just turn the dang lights off.  That should not need to be on your chores list.

Dorks.

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...