Saturday, February 5

Take me out to the ballgame...

Or tryouts really.  This is the day where you go and show all the coaches your skills.  Then they have the "draft."

Here are a few pictures of my littles today at tryouts.

Cameron and t-ball:





Justin and coach-pitch:





We're going to be a little more spread out this year.  Two different practices, game conflicts...  But we love it. I love watching baseball.  Things are cute with the t-ballers.  And things will take a faster pace with coach pitch.

After watching Justin play basketball this morning, I determined I enjoy watching baseball more.  I think I'm so into basketball that it stresses me to watch the sport I love being played with such chaos.  I know it's his first year to play.  But it was crazy.  We've had the stuff beat out of us every single game.  It's been brutal.  I dread playing the Wall team two weeks from today.  They are hard core.  That can be good and bad.  The score isn't kept on the board at this level.  But trust me - - I'll hear from the fans (during the game) what the score is.  Trust me, they are keeping score.  They know.  And it's serious to them.   Major eye roll.   Would it be wrong to skip it?  I'm seriously considering it.

This house is a wreck.  I feel like I'm always having to pick crap up.  Gotta get busy.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So fun seeing you today! I'm hoping the boys are on the same team!!! :)

~becky said...

I hope we do end up on the same team. That is so exciting. Can I just add that the t-ball tryouts were so much more organized and fast than the coach-pitch ones? Oye. I'm so glad I married a "B" and not someone later in the alphabet! I've got a cute picture of Cam and your little.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...