Saturday, February 19

More whining.

Captains log:  This is B.  The household conditions have taken their toll on my mental state.  I find myself craving hot water.  I fantasize about washing dishes by hand now.  I remember the happy days when we owned a hot tub.  I look at my shower and sigh.  I'm beginning to hate boiling water.  I long for a long, hot soak in the tub.


I wish...

Please send help.  I feel as though I've begun to curl up and rock back and forth.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

The Summer of 1993, we lost our water supply when flooding overtook the water plant. No water for 3 weeks! Had to go to water distribution sites and haul it home. I'm just glad we didn't have a child back then. Hope things get fixed quickly...for your sanity.. :)

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...