I may not have hot water. Yet.
What do I have? What I've wanted for a LONG time.
Isn't she beautiful? I named her Laverne. She makes me so happy. Look how clean and shiny she is. Buh-bye coil burners. And, and - - her heating element inside the oven part is concealed. *giddy*
Can you name the two other things in this picture that make me happy? I will send a Sonic gift card to the first person who can properly identify both of them. Go!!!
6 comments:
microwave and coffee?
Susan
I would have to say that coffee pot paired with the amazingly smooth Cielo coffee from Starbucks! :)
You know what - - I am in such a better mood now, you both get a prize!
Susan - - you were right. I love my over the stove microwave. Less counter clutter is always better in my book. And you said coffee.
As Stephanie suggested, it's not just any coffee, it's the Casi Cielo by Starbucks. They quit ordering it. So what the local store has in stock is it. I bought two one pound bags today. I love it that much.
I've been without it for a week now. And it's made me sad. I nearly died tonight when I prepared the coffee maker for in the morning. Oh my word. It smells DIVINE!!!
Steph - - be watching the mail for your treat. Susan - - I'll see you Friday and give you yours then.
I love that you girls get me.
I dropped the ball on this one. Just now reading the blogs...dang, I knew the items. Poop. ;)
snooze you lose. i knew it too. the sonic gift card wouldnt help me a bit though.
I *think* we now have the same stove...lol Until we bought this house, I hadn't ever had a smooth surface stove top, but I must say I love it.
Post a Comment