Sunday, February 13

:(

For a number of reasons - - I'm sad and I'm disappointed.

Silence is deafening.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Ugh. So sorry. :(

~becky said...

It sucks. I know it shouldn't bother me. But several "friends" forgot my birthday yesterday. I know I'm not seven. But it was kind of a big deal to me. Some people, that I thought were good friends, forgot or just plain ole didn't say anything. I'm normally not a "that hurt my feelings" kind of girl. But - - that hurt my feelings.

I fluctuate between pissed off and hurt. It made me mad enough last night to send several to the proverbial facebook curb. It just sucks.

amartin030 said...

i love you!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...