Friday, February 18

Netflix Streaming Video

We just got it on Monday.

Holy crap.  I hope I can get something done around here.  I've been wanting to watch this show for a while now:


I started Season One this morning.  I've watched three episodes.  I am addicted.

I finally get it.  I understand the McDreamy love.  I'm feelin' it.  I've got it.  I'm headed back for another episode.  I'll fold a load of laundry while I'm watching and call it good.

My name is B - - and I am now addicted to Grey's Anatomy and Afrin Severe Congestion.  Thank you for loving me anyway.

4 comments:

amartin030 said...

Oh man, we just signed up for Netflix again. We stopped right before they did the streaming video thing ... now we have hooked up through the XBOX and my blu-ray player in my bedroom. Yup. I'm addicted too ... ;) LOVE McDreamy ;)

Traci B said...

I loved the first 3 seasons. I stopped watching after that (several reasons), but I'll never regret watching those first 3. Good stuff!

And wait until you meet....McSteamy.

*droolz*

Really dumb question - what is Netflix Streaming Video, and how do I get one? lol

J. Page said...

We are big GA fans around here...One show Sutton has always watched with me. A couple of seasons ago, I almost quit watching but last season and this season have made me love it all over again. Do you watch Parenthood? I LOVE it and highly recommend it!

~Alison Stepp~ said...

isn't it AMAZING!!
I can take the laptop into the craft room and stream TV shows or movies while I'm sewing or scrapping!!
It's awesome! No more hearing Ken's TV shows in the other room and wondering what's happening, what's he watching, what am I missing?!?!?

:) happy scrapping...

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...