Wednesday, February 23

Cowgirl

Look what I bought today:



How *cute* are these?  I absolutely love them.  I couldn't find the all pink ones that I was originally looking for.  But when I saw these - - it was love at first sight.

Plus - - they were ON SALE!

I'm not gonna fight the inner cowgirl in me that is trying to claw her way out.  I caved.  And I'm not ashamed to admit it anymore.  I'll be sure to post pictures of me and Cameron when we are all decked out and ready for the rodeo.  I can't believe I'm doing this.  And that I'm so stinkin' excited about it!  Well, excited and nervous.  I forgot about the clowns.  Those dang clowns.  Dang I hope they leave me alone.

6 comments:

Tracee said...

Where did you get them? Both C & K are wanting some, but I need to find them on sale. Must be a "Wall" thang. They are ku yute! I'm praying the clowns leave you alone. Rodeo clowns don't bother me, but the circus variety are *really* creepy....

J. Page said...

When will you be out there? We are going to be at the steer show tomorrow...I will keep an eye out for you, those cute boots, and those cute boys! By the way, I went and got some of the Starbuck's coffee you recommended the other day...Looking forward to trying it in the morning- It made my car smell heavenly!

~becky said...

Tracee - - I got them at Mr. Boots. I've heard NOT to go to Blair's. They don't have anything under $100. I hope the clowns leave me alone, too. The ones on the fairway are the ones that scare the jeebers out of me. Honestly though, I don't like anything whose appearance is altered. Freaks me the heck out.

Johnna - - Cameron and I are going to the 7:30 performance tomorrow night. We'll be there with my dad and another friend of mine. I might head out there earlier if it's not windy and just walk around some. And, that coffee. *sigh* Doesn't it smell dreamy?

Shawna said...

Very cute!!!

I have to admit when you mentioned new boots on text the other day, my mind immediately remembered the "clown" stuff. Hope they leave you alone.

Kristina said...

Those are cute! I like boots a lot although I'm not a cowboy boot kind of girl, but those are really cute! You can't pass up boots that have pink on them. :)

Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see the pics!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...