Friday, November 5

Aaaaachoooooooooooooooooo!

I just sneezed six times in a row.  What is in the air that is kicking my arse in this fashion?  I need benadryl, but that would be the end of my Friday night.

Allergies.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

2 comments:

babybro'swife said...

Hey! Are you still taking book recommendations? Mine is Dekker - Ted Dekker. He's out there, man, but his books are mesmerizing. He'll keep you guessing to the end. You need SOMETHING to occupy your time until I get there, right! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

~becky said...

I'll have to try him out.

I ended up buying the book by Alison Arngrim. So far it's very good. I had NO idea what she'd been through as a child. It's crazy. And - - sad.

Grisham has a pretty new book out that I want to read, too.

I also have Decision Point by George W. Bush to read.

I can't wait for you to get here. I am holding out on my holiday decorating until you get here!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...