Tuesday, November 30

What?

Someone deleted me on Facebook.

I know.  Right?  Actually, I'm kind of relieved.  I had toyed around with deleting him before.  But I thought he was a nice guy and even though he and I couldn't be more opposite - - I found myself liking him.  I liked him because Shannon liked him.  My first interactions with him on FB were political and I thought he was pretentious.  Shannon assured me that I was wrong and that he has a huge heart and is a nice guy.  He sure is.  Our only connection was through her.  So I can understand why our "friendship" might terminate.  I didn't meet him in person until her memorial service.

Anyway - - I find it ironic.  I always joke about culling my friends list.  And then I get culled.  Heh.  I wonder who else has sent me packing before and I've never noticed.  Things that make you go "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Speaking of Shannon - - we (The Bananas) went over to her house tonight to go through her clothes.  I'm glad that is done.  I grabbed a few of her things.  When John opened up her closet - - I could smell her.  It was as vivid as ever before.

Life goes on.  And I'm okay with that.

I'm missing the Spurs game.  I gotta jet.

Goodnight fans!

*muah*

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...