Thursday, November 11

Flying over the pond as I type this!

It has been a long wait.  Almost two whole years.  But at this very moment, my brother, his lovely bride and two very sweet kiddos are on an airplane and crossing the pond.  They spent last night in London (can't wait to find out if they saw any of the college protesters while there.)  They are en route to the good 'ole USA right now.

Here's the downside.  I don't get to see them today.  My parents and Noah do.  But not me.  :(  They are spending tonight in the DFW area and then will go on to Tulsa for their first week back.  Then, they'll come back to Texas and I will finally get to see them on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.  I cannot wait.  I seriously can't wait.  My brother and I get along SO well.  I predict a Bourne trilogy movie-thon.  Probably several episodes of  The Office, introducing them to Big Bang and lots and lots of laughter.  Oh, and plenty of Starbucks!!!

Two years is TOOOOOOOOOOO long!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to get to see them the week of Thanksgiving...so much to be thankful for!!! Hope they have safe travel and wonderful visits with family and friends. Just hang in there...your fun is coming!! Sounds like it will be a wonderful reunion...make lots of memories!!
Have a great day!!
Wynell

Kristi said...

How exciting...for all of you! I remember the days! ENJOY every moment....make lots of memories!!!

Kristina said...

How exciting! Hope you have a wonderful time with your brother and his family.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...