Sunday, August 1

I Finished It.

I finished playing Simpsons Hit & Run the other day.  I did every mission, bought every "outfit" for the characters and bought all the cars.  100% completed.

I knew you were on pins and needles about it.  So I HAD to tell you.

That's right friends, neighbors, fans and overall stalkers - - it's one of my mad skills.  I become obsessed with games and finish them.  I'm staying away from Luigi's Mansion.  Lord help me if I start playing that one again.  Luckily, it's an old GameCube game.  But we still have our little cube.  :D

So for now -- I scrap.  Time to really bust out those toys and play with them until the Kindle arrives.  It ships at the end of this month.  Yay!!  I finished putting together a mini-album from one of my ScrapScription kits today. Now I just need to add pictures to it.  I uploaded pictures for Mr. B's father's day album.  Yeah, I know it's August.  Don't judge me.

Big plans at the end of this week.  The mister and I are getting away - - childless.  Our niece and her BFF are here with us and they are going to keep the kiddos while we sneak away to a concert.  Woot!  It's going to be a FANTABULOUS weekend.  I. Can't. Wait.

Uh-oh.  I hear the children.  They are so annoying.  Time to go be "Mean-Mama."

Ciao.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I'm the same way with hidden object games....LOVE THEM!!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...