Friday, August 28

You said you wouldn't look here anymore...

...yet I see you still are. Worried?

(The person I'm addressing this to knows exactly who she is.)

13 comments:

~becky said...

You came in at 8:22 this morning. You started through Ashley's blog. I guess you thought that would throw me off. Then you exited through my family website. I'm pretty sure you are worried. I told you not to be.

Just don't cross me. That's all I'm saying.

Cammie said...

Wow! Must be a big problem over there in bloggy land!

Remind me not to cross you!

Melanie said...

oooh... that's kind of creepy! :o

~becky said...

Back for more? Seriously? Entered the same way and exited through Mom's blog.

He looks happy, doesn't he?

Now - - stick to your word and quit looking. I'm this >*< close to making this thing private.

Cammie said...

Just curious as to why you are so worried about them looking. Do you really care that much about what they think? Be who you are and they either like you or they don't.

Shawna said...

Sorry you're having to deal with this B!

~becky said...

I'm not worried about anything. I just politely asked her that we sever all ties. I don't care what anyone thinks. If they don't like what they read here, they don't have to. I just feel like she is keeping tabs on me. Hence her reasons for sticking around.

I have nothing to hide. She does. I was trying to be mutually respectful. I wanted her to know that *I* know. That is all.

Melanie said...

i think it's funny! i love that you can stalk your stalkers. plus, i bet it's fun to call her out. (insert evil laugh here). :)

~becky said...

Mel - - I love that you get me.

ME said...

Hey B would you ask your mom to add me to her invited blog list. I like to read her. Sorry all this crap is going on.

Yoda said...

Psssst! We can see you!!!

And we have been watching the whole time...

Say what you're going to say, but it's what you DO that defines you... and that, everyone can see.

Makes you a little paranoid, doesn't it?

~becky said...

*insert evil laugh here*

Yoda is spot on here. Spot on.

HeatherM said...

Whatever is going on, I'm sorry. Love ya girl!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...