Saturday, August 15

Nine More Sleeps

That's the answer to the question I'll get in the morning.

Justin: Mommy, how many more sleeps until I get to start Kindergarten?

Me: Only nine more sleeps, Justin.

Just nine. We are now into the single digits. This is getting a little harder every day. I listened to "Find Your Wings" today. Big mistake. *sniffle* I will cheer as he spreads his wings to fly. I will always cheer. There's just something about it that makes me get the biggest lump in my throat and my eyes start to burn. I can't believe it is so close. I'm going to miss him so much.

*sigh*

2 comments:

Ashley said...

only 9 more??? Good grief!!! *sigh*

Shawna said...

What a cutie pie! He will do great...

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...