Thursday, August 20

Here I am...

Have you guys been afraid that I'm lost? I'm not. Just busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest. (Does playing poker online for hours on end count?)

I really don't have anything of substance to report. Nothing. We go to meet the teacher tomorrow. Justin is pretty jazzed about that. I've made his gift for her. I just need to add her name to it. I might do that in a bit. I'll take a picture or two then.

I'm going to get my nails done in a few. Then to Wally World for a few necessities. After that, I'm home for the day. Bunco is at my house tonight. Kim has a sick kiddo. So she's hosting at my house. Luckily, I only need to run the vacuum and mop the kitchen. I'd have done that today anyway. Did I tell you guys that I completely cleaned up my scrap space? It looks MUCH better. So neat and organized. *smile* I love it when it's like this. I also cleaned out my dresser and my closet. Yay!

I better go.

*smooches*

(I apologize for the most boring post ever.)

1 comment:

~Alison Stepp~ said...

speaking of playing poker online.... where'd all your money go honey? I was just on there and you have something like $700!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...