Ambien.
*eyeroll*
The mind is a very powerful thing. It basically said, "Screw you Ambien." I didn't sleep worth a flip last night. I ended up in bed with Justin. He was a little bundle of nerves. He didn't fall asleep until a little past 11:00. He was in bed at 7:00. He tossed and turned all night. As did I. I've been awake since 5:30. 5:30. Really? The last time I saw this hour was maybe going to bed at it. This is early. It is *way* early. I can't believe I have to do this five days a week now. I have been so spoiled.
Well, time to start breakfast and wake this house up. It's a shame. It's so peaceful and quiet in here. Justin cried and cried in bed last night. He asked me if I could stay with him today. He asked me if we could just wait one more day. He told me he'd miss me. Things that broke my heart. I hope he was just tired. I'm hoping he wakes up excited and ready to start this new phase of his life.
Feeling the sting of the tears,
B
2 comments:
I took an Ambien last night too! It didn't work that great for me either!
Lexy didn't go to sleep probably until 11...she kept fighting it big time!
I hope you BOTH have a great day today!!! I know that God will Bless you both!!!
oh. oh. oh. I think my heart just broke a little. I am praying for you both!
Post a Comment