I swore I didn't need one. I don't guess I *need* it. I didn't think I wanted one. And then Mr. B got one last week. I coveted!!!! Luckily, my dad had an extra phone that was due for an upgrade. The downside is that I have to use his number for a month. (Ugh!) E-mail me if you want it. I will go back to my old number when the 30 days are up. I have to keep Dad's number while the rebate on the phone goes through. Meh. Small price to pay. I've still got the other phone with that number. I'll check it sporadically.
Anyway, here it is:

Kim - - you will die when you see the "theme" I have on there. It's a picture of Edward, Bella and Jacob from New Moon. Yummmmmmmmmmmm...
It's official. I caved. And I LOVE it!
Never say never.
3 comments:
Woo hoo. I love my BB and you'll love yours too. I'm excited for you. Welcome, fellow Crackberry!
I am JEALOUS!
of both the phone and the "theme!"
My BB is my husbands hand-me-down and I love it!!! I get so much done now when I am away from the computer. LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment