We have skunk problems out where we live and Blue Dawg loves to chase them down and get sprayed. 4 times this year already. They are all different skunks because James has buried 4 skunks too. dumb dog will never learn. I think she thinks it is our black and white cat and they are always messing with each other.
Possum stew? I'd need someone from Mississippi to teach me how to make it. *giggle*
They are cute when they are little bitty babies. Then they grow up. And they are hideous, nasty, eat our cat's food, poop everywhere and even eat their own poo. It's disgusting. I was not at all sad to see them leave this world.
I even begged Mr. B to let me tag one of them. He didn't think I'd have the heart for it. He asked me what I'd do if I only injured one. So - - I let my man do the slaughtering.
And that's a souped up pellet gun. That's all. The .22 would have put a whole in the shed wall. LOL!
So yes - - they were offed right there in our backyard. They had taken up residence in Mr. B's shed.
8 comments:
possums are grody - and they carry tons of disease. bleh....
I agree. They look like big rats....yuck!
Possum stew for dinner tonight?
LOL cute!
What a STUD! :0)
We have skunk problems out where we live and Blue Dawg loves to chase them down and get sprayed. 4 times this year already. They are all different skunks because James has buried 4 skunks too. dumb dog will never learn. I think she thinks it is our black and white cat and they are always messing with each other.
Are you serious? He really shot those in your back yard?
Possum stew? I'd need someone from Mississippi to teach me how to make it. *giggle*
They are cute when they are little bitty babies. Then they grow up. And they are hideous, nasty, eat our cat's food, poop everywhere and even eat their own poo. It's disgusting. I was not at all sad to see them leave this world.
I even begged Mr. B to let me tag one of them. He didn't think I'd have the heart for it. He asked me what I'd do if I only injured one. So - - I let my man do the slaughtering.
And that's a souped up pellet gun. That's all. The .22 would have put a whole in the shed wall. LOL!
So yes - - they were offed right there in our backyard. They had taken up residence in Mr. B's shed.
Eeeeewwwww.
Post a Comment