of a trophy wife
I absolutely LOVE her too!! We are so lucky :)!!! Jacob seems to actually like going to school, I couldn't be happier!
That's great!Just for the record...I am loving Lexy's teacher too!!!Is the Anon post...Amy???If it is...Hello!!! Are you going with us in September?
So glad Justin is having a good year. Great teachers make the world a happier place.
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
3 comments:
I absolutely LOVE her too!! We are so lucky :)!!! Jacob seems to actually like going to school, I couldn't be happier!
That's great!
Just for the record...I am loving Lexy's teacher too!!!
Is the Anon post...Amy???
If it is...Hello!!! Are you going with us in September?
So glad Justin is having a good year. Great teachers make the world a happier place.
Post a Comment