Wednesday, August 12

Mixed CD's

I LOVE to make different cd's to listen to in my rockin' minivan. I change them out often. I rarely listen to an artist's cd. I can't take the same thing over and over. (Except Michael Jackson. I don't care what you thought of him, that man could sing. I've made my own MJ Hits cd, too.) I usually have to shake things up a bit. It's my own Top 20. Yesterday, after swimming, the boys and I took the van to get it washed. It was filthy. Nasty filthy. As we were walking outside to get it, after it was all sparkly and shiny, the guy that dried it off was just laughing, smiling and singing! "Hit me with your best shot..." and "Oh baby you, you got what I need. But you say he's just a friend..." It was hilarious. He said to me, "Girl, I love your cd. I love that old school stuff. I need me one of those."

So - - I hit eject and handed it to him. I told him, "Beware, there is some good stuff on here!" He started laughing when he looked at what I'd named the cd. "Good Stuff." He was grinning from ear to ear.

So, Mr. Carwash Man, thanks for shining up my van. Enjoy the tunes...

2 comments:

Yoda said...

Clicking the "like" button...

Girl, you rock my socks.

Carol said...

Hey...can you send me your tune list so I can produce one of these "good stuff" cds for me?

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...