
I'm sure many of you are familiar with the system. Green is good, yellow is a warning and red is bad. Ms. S also has blue. That means either you were sick or had a bad day emotionally. I told Justin that if he got green smiles all week in his behavior folder, then I'd spring for ice cream on Friday. Guess what!!!! We have four green smiles in our folder! Woo hoo!!!!! So, tomorrow, he gets to take a dollar to school to get ice cream after his lunch.
Way to go Little Man. I'm so proud of you!!!!
6 comments:
AWESOME. Way to go J.
Way to go J-Bird!
That's a good policy..I should try that with Lexy.
Yay for green days!
Way to go J Man. Papaw and I knew you could do it.
So glad he had a wonderful week....and ALL green faces!!! Wow, way to go!
Yea! Great job! Hope you got to have the ice cream.
Post a Comment