Bring it, girls. If you are home. If you want to count your office or checking off a "to-do" list at work, go for it. See how much you can get done in the next fifteen minutes. Come back here and comment what you got done. Be ready, I'm going to take a few of these challenges today.
Ready?
Go!
8 comments:
Oh wow! That was more like 35 minutes. That went by fast.
This is what all I got done:
Sorted the laundry,
Started a load,
Unloaded and re-loaded the dishwasher,
Cleared off and wiped off the counters in the kitchen,
Emptied the trash in my bathroom,
Made up my bed and
Picked up some misc. stuff scattered throughout the house.
I still need to do the kitchen floor and fold some laundry.
Yay me.
While I'm talking to myself, I also put the card table and chairs away. They were still in my entrance hall.
I also listened to half of the Mamma Mia Soundtrack whilst I worked.
*singing*
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life...
Well, I can't say I did much but in the last 2 hours, I walked my neighborhood for 6000 steps in about an hour and then headed to the gym and rode the bike for 30 minutes on level 5 (outta 10)....not too bad. Showered.
I must go return stuff to Lowes and WalMart before the kids are home.
Sounds like your getting your groove on, settling nicely into a great routine while the oldest is away at Kinder.
I can't say that I have gotten any cleaning done, but I have gotten some work done.
Does that count?
Dang... I missed the challenge, but here's what I did today:
Wrote three syllabi for this semester.
Emailed said syllabi to various people
Discussed syllabi with new instructors
Dashed one student's dreams by not letting her into an already over-full section
Made 150 copies of syllabi
Tweaked my new student assignment example and made 150 copies
Made 150 copies of the assignment itself
Got notes ready for tomorrow, syllabi into correct binders, rosters into correct binders etc
Printed rosters, then double checked them after the purge
Made copies of rosters for lab instructors and delivered them
Made a cheat sheet of bio instructor contact info
Delivered money for retirement gift, joined TCCTA, delivered metric info to Susan
Attended meeting and met with dual credit instructor
Replensihed office supplies
Made sign in sheets for all classes
Made and posted signs on lab doors
Delegated a core project writing job
Gave pre/post tests to new instructor
Made folder to hold pre/post tests in file cabinet
Went to walmart to buy balls for class tomorrow
Bought groceries
Filled out school paperwork
Helped J with homework
Got LJ ready for bed
Set up and paid into school lunch account for J
Explained to J why he had to wait for Dr clearance to play sports at PE
Printed portfolio for J's aide
Emailed J's teachers about supplies
Talked to book rep about upcoming class additions
Wrote/Sent/Answered about 30 emails
Wrote and gave prep list to new prep guy for AP1
and a couple of other things...
Yoda---do you really have to show off? LOL!
You kicked butt yesterday!
Humble me, she does.
Dang it, Yoda. I got tired just reading your list. You are truly a Master Jedi!
Welcome to my world at the beginning and end of semesters... and you can see why it pisses me off when my husband wants to know why I have to be at work so much this time of year...
Post a Comment