Thursday, August 13

Crappy Day

To sum it up: Moe brought a snake onto the back porch. I lost my ever lovin' mind. I called Mr. B at work and begged him to come home and kill it. I missed my hair appointment because of it. It sucked.

Yes - - I am *that* afraid of snakes.

The snake had gotten away before Mr. B made it home to rescue me. I am *freaked* out now. I won't even go in the backyard.

*shudder*

I'm going to bed. At least my stylist loves me and let me re-schedule for tomorrow.

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

Sorry you had such a bad day!

Shona rocks! :0)

Shawna said...

So sorry for your bad day...hope you have a better one today!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...