of a trophy wife
LOL! I am dying right now!
Oh dear...
Oh yeah. I had on my fancy flip flops. One was black with leopard print fabric and the other was navy blue with stars and stripes fabric.I. Felt. Like. A. Moron.
That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
That's fabulous.
Fabulous? Not quite what I was thinking as I sprinted through the store.I can't believe I did it.
I think that I will keep this post tagged for everytime I need a good laugh!:0)
You poor thing. ;)
LOL!
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
9 comments:
LOL!
I am dying right now!
Oh dear...
Oh yeah. I had on my fancy flip flops. One was black with leopard print fabric and the other was navy blue with stars and stripes fabric.
I. Felt. Like. A. Moron.
That is hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!
That's fabulous.
Fabulous? Not quite what I was thinking as I sprinted through the store.
I can't believe I did it.
I think that I will keep this post tagged for everytime I need a good laugh!
:0)
You poor thing. ;)
LOL!
Post a Comment