Saturday, July 25

B's movie review.

Loved it! Loved it, loved it, loved it! It was so cute. And hilarious. A lot of times, the only funny parts are in the trailer. This movie rocked. Each actor was perfect. And Ryan Reynolds - - he is dreamy. I loved him. This is one of those movies I'll own. And it will likely go on my iPod, too.

My favorite scene, the one I laughed absolutely *the* hardest was when the mom and the grandmother took her out for a treat. I don't want to spoil it. I'll just say this - - I laughed until I cried and my abs hurt.

I know I really enjoyed a movie when I would willingly pay to see it again.

B's movie rating: A+

(I also saw the trailer for New Moon. I'd seen it online, but seeing it on the big screen? *swoon* I will be there with all the teens for the first viewing.)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

my mom and i loved this movie, too. and yes, ryan reynolds is way dreamy. the movie was much better than i thought it would be.

Stephanie said...

I would SO go again!

Kristi said...

Yep....I'm buying this movie when it comes out....and then I'll call you and we'll crash Ashley's house and watch it all together...laughing so loud that Jim will have to leave!!!!HA!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...