Wednesday, July 22

The fruits of my sewing labor...

I talked about this in the comments section of my cleaning blog. The bottom line is: I sewed yesterday. Just straight lines, but I did it. I needed a "curtain" for the skylight in our bathroom. It has been beyond hot in there. And the light is so bright. So, Mr. B bought some insulation to put up in there and I made the curtain to make it prettier.

Here it is:

Yay me.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

considering my sewing machine is sitting on my closet floor buried under blankets and pillows, i must say i am very impressed with your curtains. yay you. i sewed a really cute leopard print apron once... well, okay, my *mom* sewed it while i watched her. i am always impressed by people who can sew. good job. :)

blouy21 said...

Very nice. I'm impressed. Yay you!

Kristina said...

It looks great! Nice bathroom!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...