of a trophy wife
For the Birthday Boy?Speaking of...what would the Birthday boy like from my 2 girls?
I KNOW! I KNOW!It's the rain that we've gotten today?
OH...MY...GOSH!Was Noah's adoption finalized today?
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!It was nice.
WHEW!I am kind of embarrassed that I forgot such a special time in Noah's life.
It was a great day!
Yes, it was a great day!!!!
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
7 comments:
For the Birthday Boy?
Speaking of...what would the Birthday boy like from my 2 girls?
I KNOW! I KNOW!
It's the rain that we've gotten today?
OH...MY...GOSH!
Was Noah's adoption finalized today?
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!
It was nice.
WHEW!
I am kind of embarrassed that I forgot such a special time in Noah's life.
It was a great day!
Yes, it was a great day!!!!
Post a Comment