of a trophy wife
I*LOVE*IT!
I love it when the precious girl yells, 'COOTIES!'
Awesome... What do I do now?
I love the "Why didn't you tell me, baby?"So funny.Sadly, there is not cootie vaccination. It just takes some street smarts. Awareness. It's key in dealing with cooties.
Get the word out. Let your friends know. Cooties are bad.
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
5 comments:
I*LOVE*IT!
I love it when the precious girl yells, 'COOTIES!'
Awesome... What do I do now?
I love the "Why didn't you tell me, baby?"
So funny.
Sadly, there is not cootie vaccination. It just takes some street smarts. Awareness. It's key in dealing with cooties.
Get the word out. Let your friends know. Cooties are bad.
Post a Comment