Go Spurs, Go!!!
Friday, July 17
New Additions to our Family
Say hello to Tony and Timmy. We went to Build-a-Bear Workshop in San Antonio yesterday. The boys had never done this before, so no time like the present. And imagine with me, my thrill, when I saw the Spurs uniforms. Luckily, the boys were on board. When I suggested names for them, they were cool with that, too. Now, let's hope these two little guys will be just the good luck charm we need for the next season.
Go Spurs, Go!!!
Go Spurs, Go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reality Check
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
-
Do you know what RAK means? It stands for Random Act of Kindness. I'm in the mood to give something away. I'm going to give you s...
-
I love movies. I love, love, love movies. I don't watch many on my iPod. But I have a few on there. I only had two on there until to...
7 comments:
so cute and such appropriate names!!!! Good luck!!
Cute! So what are the names?
The one on the left is Cameron's. His name is Tony Parker. The one on the right is Timmy Duncan. He belongs to Justin.
The Mommy powers are stong! My boys are already Spurs fans. As it should be.
Cute... but in other news, did you know about this casting choice???
http://www.celebuzz.com/dakota-fanning-new-moon-still-s120161/
I'm not a fan or anything, but *really*???? I may have to watch it now, just because of this... I wanna see her be creepy, and see if it it all that convincing. If so, she will move considerably up my good actress list.
Should add that I think she will look the part quite well, I just have doubts about her ability to convey evil...
Stop fighting it. Embrace the vampire love I KNOW you have!
Dakota Fanning, huh? Interesting. I can't wait to see this.
No, no love. Nice try though. ;)
By the way, so how many LDS people do you have to be a fan of before they kick you out of the Baptist church? First SM, now GB... *tee hee hee*
Post a Comment