Monday, July 27

Good Morning Fans!

Don't slap me because I'm chipper this morning. I'm "bright-eyed and bushy-tailed." Okay, that sounds gay. I'm awake. And I'm in a pretty decent mood. Shocking, isn't it? Mornings aren't my strong suit. Especially since I stayed up so late watching movies last night.

With that said - - Thank you Mr. Coffee. I'm on my second cup.

Yesterday started out quite nice. I was determined to make it to church. Don't get me wrong. Satan tried his best to keep me in bed. Well, keep me on the couch. Mr. B was sick most of the weekend. (Just some bad stomach cramps and low fever. So I did couch duty. He's fine now. Yay!) Anyway, I got up and got ready. Then I got the kids ready. And I made it to the 10:00 service. Yay me! More like Yay God! It was an awesome sermon. He's preaching through Revelation right now. Eeeeek! That's some heavy stuff.

I got home, made some spaghetti for the kids and I. It was yum. Then I took a nap. It was divine. Until I woke up. Uh oh. Tummy hurting. I was like - - "Oh crap!" The black and white cookie chased me for a while but I out ran him. Whew. No pukes.

I went to Wal-Mart - - without seeing anything exciting - - came home and just chilled. Mr. B and I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith. *fans self* That movie is hot. Then Mr. B went to bed and I watched Army Wives. The kids were asleep by 8:00. It was nice.

Justin was up at 7:15 and Cameron shortly followed. That's why I'm up. So, I donned my iPod and got the kitchen in order. Now, I'm chillaxing a bit. My dad just called and he's bringing Noah over for a bit. My mom burned her foot pretty bad on the cool decking around the pool about two weeks ago. She is diabetic and has no feeling in her feet. So, she is seeing the doc about it this morning. She's already lost five toes to this disease. She would like to keep her feet. So, they decided to let the doc examine it again. (It's still bleeding. Ick.) He should be here in a minute. Lucky fans. That will stop this epic entry for now.

Here is my current playlist:

Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood
All Summer Long - Kid Rock
Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
If You Leave - OMD
Try a Little Tenderness - Otis Redding
I Want Action - Poison
Cum on Feel the Noize - Quiet Riot
Just a Friend - Biz Markie
Amazing - Aerosmith
Cradle of Love - Billy Idol
Paradise City - Guns 'N Roses

Oh yeah, one of my best buds is in town this week! Shawna, I can't wait to hang out with you. My tummy is better, so bring it, sister!

*smooches*

1 comment:

Shawna said...

YAYAYAY!!! I am so glad you didn't get the tummy bug. Call me later this afternoon when you have a chance and we'll catch up.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...