Sunday, July 26

Finally.

Look what I found at the grocery store today:


Strawberry Shortcake Skinny Cows! Nobody around here has carried strawberry ones in ages. Has it ever stopped me from looking? No. I look every time I go to the store. Today, my persistence paid off. Lo and behold - - strawberry! I am so scared that it is a seasonal thing. I can't buy up bunches of them because they just don't keep well. I shall enjoy them while they last.

You have no idea how happy this makes me.

2 comments:

blouy21 said...

Those are yummy.

Kristina said...

I'm talking to my grocery store manager. I WANT these. I buy the chocolate mint sandwiches and love those, but I love strawberry also. TFS

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...