
I haven't done one of these in a while. I need some accountability. So - - on with the iPod and let the cleaning commence. I'll post at the end of the day and let you know what all I got done. Feel free to post a comment about what you are doing. Maybe your housework is done and you got to play today. Tell me about it. I'll be green with envy!
Later.
2 comments:
Home with a snotty kiddo today, so I made my bed, helped the kids thoroughly clean their room, and straightened the entire house! Now I can play--yay me!
Whew. I'm calling it a day.
I was surprised at how much stuff needed picking up. That and the usual pile by the phone.
I unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher and cleaned off the counter tops. I also gave the fridge a "culling." Then I swept and mopped the kitchen.
I had the kids make their bed and I made mine.
I put some chicken on the stove to stew for some chicken spaghetti for dinner tonight.
And - - the big one - - I sewed! I made a curtain to cover the skylight in our bathroom. It gets SO hot in there. Mr. B bought some kind of insulation that has a reflective surface on it. He put it up there and now the curtain covers it up. It turned out quite nice. I need to get him to adjust the tension rods and then I'll take a picture and post it.
In the midst of all of this, I served as a referee to my children. Between jumping on the bed and then lying about doing it (when I saw them in action) and then ripping the curtain rod out of the wall in their bedroom - - I'm surprised I got anything done.
Whew.
Post a Comment