Tuesday, November 6

The Sleep-talker lost his mind tonight!

I was watching television in the living room. Husband had gone to bed. Everyone is asleep. Except for me.

This is when I started to hear loud noises coming from my bedroom. It was clear that it was Husband opening the dresser. Or even the armoire. And it was noisy. The noises lasted for about four minutes and then they were gone. I went back there to take my medicine and to check up on the mystery. You never know - - right? He'd been asleep for quite some time. Was he cold? Did he need more clothes? Had he decided to put away his laundry that had been piled up on his side of the vanity for like, days? Not likely. Why all the slamming? Was he angry because the television in the living room was so loud? So vexing. Let's go see...

All the lights were off as I entered the room. I busted my leg on the drawers that for some reason had been pulled out of the armoire and just stacked up in front of it. Yep. No method really. They were just stacked there. I have NO idea what was going through his head when he was working those drawers over. But it sure must have been important. Anyhow - - this is what I walked in on


After I got over the initial shock of it all. I started laughing. And kept laughing. I'm still laughing. The bruise on my shin isn't too bad. I woke him up and asked him if he knew what he'd just done. He said yes, but he had no clue. I told him and he kind of smiled.

See my scrapbook magazines underneath? My conspiracy theory is that he was acting out his hate for my spending on my hobby. But that's just a theory.

2 comments:

MaierHousehold said...

I am laughing too!

I think that's a great theory. Let me know if it gets confirmed or denied.

Sucks about the bruise. At least you didn't trip over them and fall down!

Yoda said...

ROFL!!

Wow... nothing to add. Just wow.

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...