of a trophy wife
I can't believe it either, but seriously....dont second guess...just play the hidden idol already ~ stupid man you had 2 of them sheesh! I feel your pain sista, no need to ellaborate!
darn it Girl!!Post a warning that you are revealing a spoiler next time!!I like reading your blog, but SOME of us DVR these things!!
I have one word on this topic. (now that I have actually seen the episode)Hubris!fox
Post a Comment
Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...
3 comments:
I can't believe it either, but seriously....dont second guess...just play the hidden idol already ~ stupid man you had 2 of them sheesh! I feel your pain sista, no need to ellaborate!
darn it Girl!!
Post a warning that you are revealing a spoiler next time!!
I like reading your blog, but SOME of us DVR these things!!
I have one word on this topic. (now that I have actually seen the episode)
Hubris!
fox
Post a Comment